Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a report on some of this reasons you could have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to look at.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you’ll find that in spite of how to pitch an Invention idea to A company good an idea you might imagine it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject an image that they agree could be profitable. Here are a couple common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may already have a full-line of products and not trying to add much more.
2. Urge for food is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting the company first to check their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your entry. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother for you to trace you decrease.)
6. Include too many similar providers that marketplace is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea appeals to a small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Revenue sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your products has been really patented by someone else and tend not to want to ascertain if they can go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better what has already been on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea okay and don’t have a clue who competition is in the market.
12. You sent a product that is exactly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing compared to what isn’t too far off out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down in accordance how to obtain a patent that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and possess a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, yet if they participate in a quick explore your patent they discover that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly past the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and will not cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, which means they should be expecting very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they just don’t look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided to the line for the year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. So they do not want to consider the risk becoming the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are just a few of the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take period to research the offers completely and understand your market, how to submit a patent your put into that market and seek information part different yourself as marketable as possible.